The participants who completed the Pilates Matwork Instructor training, taking the Pilates Reformer training which is the second step of the education, will benefit more from their trainees.
Pilates Reformer is an exercise equipment that provides strength and support for exercises by incorporating every part of the body. Our program provides comprehensive information on how to use the Reformer to build arm and leg strength, stability, flexibility, coordination, and balance through the foundation of the body. The wide range of exercises provides a stimulating and entertaining work for participants of all skill levels.
- The concept and use of Pilates Reformer
- Who can benefit?
- Exercise science and proper use
- Reformer exercises and benefits
- Modifications of Reformer exercises
- Body analysis and control
- Exercise adjustment according to body type
- Expression method
- Question-answer method