The Pilates method is an exercise system developed by Joseph Pilates. Pilates's second name is contrology, because it is based on total control. TRAINING CALENDAR
The Pilates method is an exercise system developed by Joseph Pilates. Pilates's second name is Contrology because it is based on total control. Control is the basic building block of Pilates. Movements are performed based on body control. For the exercise to be a Pilates exercise, we must be able to talk about control first. For this reason, it is the body control which is taught first during the Pilates training. In the Pilates mat work instructor certificate program, we primarily deal with the 6 basic principles of Pilates. Then, the process that continues with anatomy training ends with an intensive exercise program.
Etkin İnsan Gelişim Institute which was established in 2000 to operate in the field of individual and corporate development; has organized many national and international festivals and organizations in order to enable individuals and institutions to develop themselves and carry them forward. As of 2007, Etkin İnsan Gelişim Institute which started to train Pilates trainers in Izmir and then in different cities has also brought many firsts in this field. Pilates Matwork and Reformer Instructor Certificate Program launched with the cooperation of Ege University Continuing Education Center, is the first and only training program to receive academic support from the state university in Turkey.
Until 2012; 65 Pilates Matwork Training Certificate Program was completed successfully in Izmir, Istanbul, Bursa, Adana, Mersin and Antalya. Some of our graduates have chosen to work in the field of tourism and others have opened their own pilates centers. Some of the hotels where our graduates work: Mardan Palace, Adam&Eve, Baia, Titanic Resorts, WOW Hotels, Rixos Hotels
SIX BASIC PRINCIPLES OF THE PILATES:
- Control: During the Pilates exercises, the body must be fully controlled. We must be able to fully feel and observe the body while we are in control of the movement, the movement process and its output.
- Breath: In Pilates movements, breathing should be consistent and harmonious with motion. The structure of your movement determines the shape of your breath.
- Centering: In the Pilates movement, our center is usually our pelvic-abdominal region. Control and power are more concentrated in this area and are based on stabilization based on exercises.
- Fluency: Pilates exercises have a system and fluency in themselves. The movements follow each other fluently with breath. We ensure the fluency of movement and breath, and we try to protect it.
- Accuracy: When performing Pilates exercises, we must make sure that the movements are clear and precise. When control and precision in the body decreases, Pilates begins to move away from the unity. With the right technique we always achieve good and ideal results.
- Concentration: When applying Pilates movements, we must be fully aware of our body first. The position of our body, its structure, the center of the movement, its power, the regions it operates… The physical and mental focus and concentration will greatly increase the outcome of Pilates exercises.
Participants who wish to participate in the Pilates Matwork Instructor Certificate Program can participate and succeed even if they have not had Pilates training before, if they feel ready for this intensive process. Pilates trained participants can participate in this training in order to increase their knowledge and experience and take a step towards Pilates training and further progress.
The Pilates Matwork Training Certificate Program is a 6-day training program. During the six days you complete the Pilates Matwork exercises and anatomy information.
After completing all the theoretical and practical training of Pilates, you are subject to a two-stage exam.
If you succeed in both exams, you are entitled to receive the Pilates Matwork Instructor Certificate. During the training you will have different homework and home applications. In order to take the exam, you have completed these assignments and practices and you must continue your education by 90%.
- The history and approach of Pilates
- 6 principles of Pilates
- What distinguishes Pilates method from other applications
- Basic and functional anatomy
- Exercise science and correct use of the body
- Things to consider in Pilates exercises
- Structure and applications of Pilates exercises
- Pilates Matwork movements
- Practical, practical, practical
- Animation method
- Fundamentals of trainings