Pregnant Yoga; It is a supportive system that helps the pregnancy to go healthier and easier.
YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED 85 HOURS PREGNANT YOGA TRAINING INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Pregnant Yoga; It is a supportive system helps the pregnancy to go healthier and easier. With breathing exercises, yoga postures, meditation and concentration studies, it helps the pregnant to prepare herself better for birth physically, mentally and spiritually also helps moving forward with confident steps. With each of the 3 trimesters specific asanas breath and meditation studies, pregnant undergo a more conscious and safe pregnancy process.
- Quarterly periods of pregnancy
- Changing hormones during pregnancy and their effects
- The importance of Yoga in the birth process
- History of pregnant yoga
- How are pregnancy exercises structured and what are their benefits?
- Planning of yoga postures and breaths according to all three trimesters
- Effects and solutions of changing posture in pregnancy
- Changes in skeletal system and holistic approaches during pregnancy
- Heat rules in pregnancy
- Six major concerns in the process of pregnancy
- General processes and disorders during pregnancy
- Yoga as physical, mental and spiritual support
- Changes in the respiratory system during pregnancy and Pranayama studies that can be used in pregnancy
- Basic philosophy of yoga and ethical rules
- How to create a pregnant yoga lesson plan?
- Pregnancy-specific concentration and meditation studies
- Relaxation work
- Massage techniques
- Pregnancy physiology